Friday, October 15, 2010

B still and know:)

My cousin Amanda showed me how to take a regular photo and turn it into art work and I'm in love.  I took this photo of Brandon while we were in North Carolina and I love it. It speaks volumes about my B man. He plays so hard all day long but when it's time for down time he does it best.  Ever since he was little he has been a busy busy B as we called him but when it was time to relax he always knew he needed it.  I love that about him.  He really cherishes all that comes with a day.  In this picture they had played hard all day and then all of the a sudden I looked over and he was pulling a chair up to the water's edge.  He just sat there almost like he was trying to make time stand still.  He would do something similar even when he was just crawling. He would go like a maniac and then all of a sudden he would grab his blue dog and watch a little t.v. just to be still. 

Thanks Amanda for the tip. I am going to take my photo's from our trip to Hawaii last year and North Carolina and turn them into art thanks to you.  LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marci!

    Just saw this post. I've just figured out how to start following blogs using blogger so I'm going to start following this one. I love, love, love this picture! You'll have to post your Hawaii and North Carolina pictures on here too. Take care! Lv, Amanda

    ReplyDelete