Friday, December 11, 2009

Finally

Well the streets are finally cleared.  It's bitter cold here and there's a foot of snow on the ground, it's beautiful.  The kids had three days of school off this week and now it's crunch time so that I get all presents bought so that I can enjoy the rest of the season.  Yesterday Elaina chopped off her hair...she looks absolutely beautiful and i can't wait to post pics tomorrow after I get them uploaded.  My parents are on their way home from Australia as I write this. I am so excited to see them and hear of all of their adventures.  My kids are missing them something terrible. 

Brandon had his first wrestling tournament this past weekend.  He had only practiced twice and he got third place.  He really did well considering little experience at all.  We were so proud of him. His cousin Teagan came out to wrestle as well and he took home a 2nd place trophy.  They both were coached by Brad.  He does such a great job coaching them..which didn't surprise me since he's such a patient daddy.  He's the best daddy in my book.

Brandon James 6yrs. old
Enjoy the true meaning of Christmas and have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment