Saturday, October 24, 2009

Chief vs. Chargers


Today Brandon left to go to Kansas City with Brayden, Janelle and Ryan.  He will get to see his first NFL game with his best friend and cousin Bray.  He was tapping on my shoulder at 7:20 this morning asking if it was time to go.  He had himself packed and he was dressed to shoes.  He has changed so much over the past 4 months.  He's is so much more responsible and I can tell that he is 6:)  Here is a picture of him just before he left...hopefully Janelle will take a few pictures of them down in Kansas City tailgating and all that comes with Football.  He's such a boy;)  Today Nate plays his first basketball game and tomorrow Elaina will play her last soccer game.  I know that winter is fast approaching and that means Christmas will be around the corner.  I love this time of year...please check back often as I will be putting new pics up of the kids:)  Have a great Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you had a great time Brandon! I am sure he has plenty of stories about the game! -Tracy

    ReplyDelete